Mary Memorial Garden Pavers
Many of you are aware of the recent work on the grounds of St. Cajetan Church, to install outdoor statues that have been in storage for many years. Fr. Steve moved forward with the last piece of our To Teach Who Christ Is projects, last October with the installation of the concrete pads. The Mary Memorial Garden is now well under way and should be completed this summer. We also had a Sacred Heart statue in storage that was installed on the east side of Church. Once the work is complete the areas will be landscaped to enhance the spaces.
The final piece of this project is the opportunity to memorialize a friend or loved one by dedicating a paver in their honor or memory. The center circle between Church and School will also be landscaped, and include additional paver stone walkways. Since the pavers are part of the landscape design, we hope to have many installed for the dedication at the end of the summer. (We will have more information on the dedication date as work progresses.)
If you are interested in purchasing a paver stone, download the form to create your dedication. Please return your formwith payment by mail or drop it off at the Parish Center. Please print additional forms as needed. If you have any questions, please call the Parish Center at 773-238-4100.
Masses have resumed with a limited amount of attendees (100 at this time). Reservations can be made by following the instructions at the top of this page.
Saturday - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
8:30 a.m., Monday - Wednesday
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday, 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and by appointment.
Please contact the parish center
Arrangements must be made in advance.
Contact the Parish Center
Bulletin Editor, Secretary
Liturgy Coordinator, Staff Communication
Send thru Contact Us
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41