Mary Memorial Garden Pavers
We are taking paver requests for the Mary Memorial Garden. Some changes have been made since the original round. As the pavers come in 3 sizes, we will now be offering all 3 for engraving.
The order form includes pricing by size of the paver and number of letters/characters for each size. By way of information: the original pavers were installed as part of the original cost. Going forward we will incur a cost per paver to cut out the blank stone and install the new stone. That cost is reflected in the updated pricing.
To order, click on the link below. Print and fill out the form. Return the form to the Parish Center with payment or pay with Parish Pay.
Saturday - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - 9:00 & 11:00 a.m.
8:30 a.m., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (St Cajetan)
8:15 a.m., Monday, Wednaeday, Friday (St John Fisher)
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday, 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and by appointment.
Please contact the parish center
Arrangements must be made in advance.
Contact the Parish Center
Director of Operations
Bulletin Editor, Secretary
Send thru Contact Us
Readings for the week of December 3, 2023
- Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19 (4) / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37
- Monday: Is 2:1-5 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4b, 4cd-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mt 8:5-11
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1 and 8-9, 19-21, 25-27a / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Is 40:1-5, 9-11 / Ps 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14 (8) / 2 Pt 3:8-14 / Mk 1:1-8